Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

"So this week went by so fast it's crazy!!! So much happened and I have a lot to tell you.

So Tuesday morning I woke up and my leg hurt really bad. I took off my covers and saw a visible huge bump on the back of my calf. I jumped out of bed and the second I put pressure on it, I collapsed! At first I was thinking I had some sort of disease or something. Then I started to rub it and realized it was a huge knot. Then I worked it out for a while but when I walk every once in a while I get the pain again.

So the family that we are teaching let us do some service for them. Guess what we did. We ¨cut the grass¨ I got a blister in my hand to prove that I worked hard that day. Also they wanted me to pray in English after a lesson and I couldn't do it. It was the hardest thing in the world for me. It was probably the slowest prayer that I have ever said, including when we first started in Spanish.

So I spoke again in church yesterday, Not very often my eye!! But it went well. It was a lot easier for me and I think the congregation understood it. The topic was a bit easier though so that did help. Also we started a class for English. It was fun. The people there enjoyed it and I think it went well. We played a few games I learned in the MTC to help me learn and we will continue to have the class once a week.

The food is starting to actually taste good and the soda doesn't make me feel sick anymore. I just don't like it burning down my throat. I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Well that's all that's going on here in Coelemu, hope everything in the states is good to. Love and miss you all.

Elder Maxfield"

No comments:

Post a Comment